Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to Yakima


Jim Dixon and I will be returning to Yakima County Jail for a concert and message for the inmates in the Biblical Instruction Units, pictured here.

We look forward to a rich worship time with the very receptive and enthusiastic men and women. They clap, sing, and rejoice with us!

Jim and I will be heading over to the Olympic Corrections Center outside Forks on July 18, as well.

My ministry at the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center continues faithfully. I meet with Joseph regularly, as he awaits sentencing later this month. You may recall I attended several of his trial activities in June.

I just met Michael, who struggles with worry and stress as he deals with the ravage consequences of alcohol and drugs. Recently, we had a great time considering John 15 and Matthew 6:25-34.

No comments: